Saturday, March 03, 2007

It could be worse ...........

So ......Giving up TV has not been as easy as I maybe thought it would be ....I have done real good on lots of levels but I have not been able to shake LOST. It is so good right now and some of my best friends are just now getting to where they are caught up with past episodes and we are all getting ready to watch together .....If sucks to have no resolve.
I am trying to get better at blogging but things in my life right now just dont allow me to do it on a daily basis. Stay tuned ...
I rediscovered Nashville last weekend .....what a fun place!
On Monday I will be having some tests run.....nothing too serious but nothing that I am looking forward to doing ...anyone who knows me well enough knows that I am not a fan of going to the doctor much less having tests run ....I will keep everyone informed.
Its late and I am tired.....More later

No comments: