Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A few of my Favorite things .....


So ...I am 34.....And glad of it !!!! Another year has come and gone and this Mr Gregg is now 34 years of age ....

I spent Wednesday working as many of us do on our birthdays ....no big deal there except I had committed the youth group to serving supper at church ....and the choir was also singing a special performance ....add those together and you get 150+ people that I had to prepare food for and then sing in the choir ....

Needless to say it was a long day ...but a good one !!!

My good friend Jason came down from Bham to spend the day and help out and with him he brought one of the greatest birthday gifts I have received so far in my 34 years ....THE COMPLETE SEASON OF THE WEST WING BOX SET!!!! Saying that I was suprised would be an understatement .....WOW man what a gift !!! He also brought me the Biltmore Pinot Noir wine and a youth game me the copy of the new Sinatra remastered CD.....these are for sure a few of my favorite things !!!!

My youth were SOOOO great at working the supper perhaps it was the knowledge that there was a special agent from the state watching over things ...LOL....

Anyway ...I got many many birthday greatings from all my great friends, family and youth and for that I am very grateful. I have a blessed life and I could not imagine walking through it without you all ....

THANKS ...and see YOU NEXT YEAR

5 comments:

luke said...

haaaappy birthday, mr. gregg... again... the day after.

Nick M. said...

That is one heck of a b'day present my friend. I am now insanely jealous. Happy B'day once more!

Laura Mielke said...

An I am a TERRIBLE FRIEND for forgetting to wish you a happy birthday ON your birthday! SOWEEEEE!!! I love you a lot though! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

Mary Tyler S. said...

Great Presents! I'm jealous of the West Wing set - since I've NEVER SEEN AN EPISODE!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!