Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cant Go Back Now

So.....

Friday Morning is here ...its 12am dead on and I thought why not write a blog post before getting into bed to watch some TV...

I remember when I got my first comment on a blog ....it was fun. Its still a little fun to get those comments. I dont always comment when I should on other blogs but I do read. But if we are being honest we LOVE getting a comment. It validates our efforts.

I can not pinpoint an exact reason why I do this. People enjoy it?
I have so many grammatical errors...yet no one corrects me. Perhaps they enjoy the content. They see the passion I have towards my new goals in life. I do not write to please all. I think I write with some kind of passion about things that mean a lot to me ...

But I do blog. I do write.... I am random and you never know what is going to come out of my mouth. I might blog about this or that but its always heartfelt

I do not mind screwing up....I do not mind saying something stupid. I mind not saying anything at all.

So why do I blog? Same reason as you.....

Because I can!

PS- I am dreaming of a white Christmas ....Goodnight all !!

No comments: