Wednesday, April 11, 2007

You could be working in the steam pipe trunk distribution venue


I love my job .....Let me say that right now before anyone says anything....Its just that we all get in a rut ...and I am in a rut. This too shall pass but right now I kinda feel like I am wondering around not getting anything done. But It could be worse .....
I also think my blog has surived for just about as long as it was supposed to survive . I really enjoy reading everyone elses blogs but I just dont seem to have enough to say to put out here anymore. I started this just about a year ago after I got back from a weekend trip to North Carolina. It was meant to be a way for me to just put some emotion on paper( or in cyberspace as it is ) and I did that and it really seemed to have helped . But now, I sometimes find myself trying to think of things to write about and its just not fun anymore . I want to read more , travel more, spend more time with my great group of LOST watching friends . Maybe you are saying ( hell does anyone even read this ) but maybe you are saying that I can do all those things and blog ....but here' s the deal I dont think I want to anymore.....It's maybe time for me to focus on other things in my life right now . A new place to live .....school........building or rebuilding relationships.....Blogging just does not seem that important to me right now .... I leave in about 8 hours for another long weekend trip to NC. I wish I could say that I am going and will be living there for good .....but its not to be right now but maybe someday soon.

In other news.....
Easter was ok but everything seemed rushed .....I miss hunting eggs !! Is that nuts or what ?

My health has been better lately .....appetite has been back to some extent but still not right ...I am glad to have lost some weight but thats just not the way to do it ....I have more doctor stuff to do next week ...so we shall see .

My buddy Mike got me a great early bday present this week ....A signed Auburn football from Tommy Tubberville!!!

If you have never listened to THIS AMERICAN LIFE on NPR then you are missing out on something special each week .....Luke and Jackie turned me on to it and WOW its really radio at its best.


Televison

LOST contiues to suprise me each and every week ....I know there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many questions left unanswered but each week the show seems to get better and better.

The best show on Television that you are not watching is FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. Go to the NBC website and catch a few episodes . Its the best writing and acting on Television.


Have a great weekend ....I am headed to the mountains !!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jason, you and I have the same taste in television (though I've never seen "Lost").

Why did Friday Night Lights have its finale so early? I'm sad that I'm going to have to wait until the fall to see more. I've started watching the first season (which I missed) on their website.