Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I agree with Luke...........





Nick sent us this thing to fill out and then forward to a couple of folks but I tend to go along with Mr. L on this one.....I dont forward a whole lot to folks. So taking a lead from him I am posting on here instead....and when I say I am taking a lead from him I mean I stole his idea!!



A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.Worked at Gregg's Cleaners
2.Worked at Freeman Pharmacy
3.Worked at Worth Cleaners
4.Worked at Dalraida UMC


B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1.The Godfather
2. The Godfather II
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. Saving Private Ryan


C) Four places I have lived:
1. Tuskegee,Ala
2. Notasulga, AL.
3. Montgomery, AL.

D) Four TV Shows that I watch
1. LOST
2. Ghost Hunters
3. Charmed
4. Ace of Cakes

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Stowe,VT
3. New York City,NY
4. Asheville, NC

F) People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. David
2. Nick
3. Faye
4. Jason

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Roast Turkey and Homemade Dressing
2. Good Veal
3. Coconut Cream Pie
4. My Dad's Hamburger Steak


H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Asheville, NC
2. Highlands of Scotland
3. Italy
4. Birmingham,AL

I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Jane
2. Faye
3. Cyndi
4. Bill

J) Four Things you would like to accomplish in the next f our years:
1. Finishing School
2. New career/Job
3. Perhaps living in Asheville.
4. Having just celebrated my 37!!!! Birthday!!

1 comment:

The Bean said...

Fun. I'll post mine to my site. Mine is not overly interesting. But still fun. :)