Monday, May 28, 2007

33 Candles .......and a few matches !!

Summer is here .....

We all know that the first day of summer does not come until next month but here in the United States we start summer on Memorial Day!!!
Memorial Day weekend was a blast ! Sunday night was spent at the Mielkes house with most of the other "Losties" .....and we also had a few more folks added into the mix for our cookout and I think I can speak for everyone when I say it was a Blast!!
I have never been a fan of charades but let me tell you .....I am a fan now ! Its amazing to watch grown people have so much fun and laugh at each other and themselves!
The main thing was the fellowship ......All of my friends were there and thats what made it a great night is that these are wonderful,great folks and I am blessed to call them friends!
My night ended with a birthday cake baked by Mr and Mrs Mielke! It was in the shape of Mickey Mouse and I dare say that Chef Duff at Charm City Cakes on Food Network has nothing on them!!!!!!!!! Its a bit of an inside joke but the last two years I had spent my Birthday at either Disneyland or Walt Disney World.....so the Mickey cake was to make up for not getting to go to Paris Disneyland!!!!!!
I raise my glass to Summer!!! Crap I must have really had a great time if I am toasting SUMMER!!!!

On another note ....The YEAST IS WORKING !!!!!!!!!!

I made a HUGE step this past Friday afternoon by turning in my paperwork to Troy University. I paid my money to the University to get the ball rolling and spoke with an advisor about my options . When I was in school before I was working towards a degree in History but am not sure what direction I will be going in .....I am hoping to be back in school by the fall semester. Keep me in your prayers.

If you have not checked um out yet ...Tune into the following this summer if you get a chance....
Little People,Big World on TLC....The Real Deal on TLC......Ace of Cakes on The Food Network. All excellant shows

No comments: