Thursday, August 02, 2007

Why Asheville ??

I sat down to write a blog about my recent trip to North Carolina. I cannot believe it but I have had a hard time getting something down here .....Most anyone who reads my blog on a regular basis knows that I love Western North Carolina more than just about anything....I will tell you this anywhere in the southeast that has daytime temperatures of 57 degrees is somewhere that I want to visit and maybe eventually live. That temperature was up on Mount Mitchell and it was fantastic.....

So I decided to just post some pictures about from my trip and to let them tell the story about Asheville and the Asheville area ....

Most all of the pictures are from my most recent trip but some are from other times I have been this past year. Main thing is this though.....I love Asheville and Western North Carolina .
Enjoy.

Folk Art Center on Blue Ridge ParkwayBiltmore Entrance at Biltmore Village

Blue Ridge Parkway Entrance Asheville NC

The Biltmore Estate
Downtown Asheville

Goodtimes at Barley's with my good friend Jason
Barleys Taproom and Pizza

6 comments:

Laura Mielke said...

It's really about...me...you...nick...and our love for Asheville!

The Bean said...

You, nick, laura, and the beans will have to make a special trip there one day. We could give you a behind the scenes tour like no other. :)

Nick M. said...

mmmmmm....beer

Laura Mielke said...

i support a handcrafted Bean Tour!

Nick M. said...

Forget "Why Asheville?" How about we try "Why not a new blog post?"

Laura Mielke said...

UMMMMM, YOU need a new blog...