Monday, October 15, 2007

Ahhhhhh October!!!

All things on earth point home in old October: sailors to sea, travellers to walls and fences, hunters to field and hollow and the long voice of the hounds, the lover to the love he has forsaken. - Thomas Wolfe

Good morning ...or evening . I guess it all depends on when you are reading this blog....its been a while since I sat down and composed ,what I am confident will be an engaging array of thoughts and ideas. So ENJOY!!
I am currently sitting here typing this out while being kept on hold on the telephone. I am learning all I need to know about Callaway Gardens over in Pine Mountain, Georgia . I need to order about 20 tickets for the youth group so we can go in December for the FANTASY IN LIGHTS show. As of right now I have been on hold for almost 20 minutes ....but hey its FANTASY IN LIGHTS!!! They do thank me for my patience and for calling Callaway Gardens .
Did you know they are situated on 13,000 acres of beautiful appalachian foothills. They have many vacation packages to offer.
Anyway .....if you have never been to FANTASY IN LIGHTS.....go see it ....Its pretty dang cool .

What else ??
Auburn seems to have righted a somewhat listing ship and they now seem more focused and determined in their playing efforts. I would have to say that their biggest test will be this coming Saturday as they play LSU at Death Valley. If we can get out of there with a win then ....GREAT!!! I pick Auburn ...but then again I always pick Auburn ...
Auburn-31 LSU-20

October has been a great month for me .....Well in terms of things past at least. My life changed for the better last year and so far things have been SOOOO incredibly great its hard at times to put into words. Those of you out there that have been with me on this great ride.....THANKS!!!
Nick,Laura, Jason,Drew,Mike....... and everyone else!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME .....You made a difference in my year and I love you all so very much .

I really dont have any thing else except to say .....It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!
Peace and Love to you all
Jason

1 comment:

Nick M. said...

October. I believe the name itself says it all. The most amazing month of the year. Who's ready for some Ghostbustin'??