Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tick Tock Tick Tock ...............

I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. ~Author Unknown

I am not sleeping ....as you can maybe tell by my post from almost 2am on Friday morning. To make matters worse I am at the church because my home laptop is not acting like himself lately. Maybe there is something in computerland that is causing all these problems but there seems to be a rash of computer breakdowns lately. Lane,John and now me ......Maybe its something in the water ...I dont know .
SO whats new around here ......
We are fast approaching the end of October and with that comes Halloween . Let me suggest something to all you ghoul lovers out there ....GO get you a pumpkin and carve it .....Dont settle for one of these crappy light up pumpkins . Those suck !!
Put down some paper and carve.....like you did when you were a child . Get your hands dirty with pumpking guts. Invite your friends over and make a party of it ....Just have fun doing it ....
On Halloween stick you a real wax candle in that sucker and enjoy!!!!!!
After all that is over with and all those kids are back home gettin sick ...Tune your TV over to Sci-Fi and watch GHOST HUNTERS.
They will be investigatiing the WAVERLY HILLS SANATORIUM in Kentucky. They will be live and I am sure it will be great .
Friday night I head to Selma alabama for an actual ghost hunt at Old Cahaba . Old Cahaba was the first state capitol of Alabama and has been abandoned for over 150 years.
I am so friggin excited . I will be going with Ray and Eagon and the rest of the Ghostbusters.

No comments: