Saturday, January 26, 2008

Why Asheville..????


I have had a love affair with Asheville for as long as I can remember ...any of yall know that. This will not be the first blog I have written about Asheville and most likely wont be the last one. I have an idea for a political blog ....but for right now I want to focus on the things of Asheville that I love ..........


  • The Grove Park Inn

  • Biltmore Estate

  • Barleys

  • Patton Avenue

  • Malaprops Bookstore

  • Tupelo Honey Cafe

  • Pack Square

  • Thomas Wolfe

  • Biltmore Village

  • The Noodle Shop

  • Asheville Museum of Art

  • French Broad Brewery

  • The Mast General Store

  • The great people

  • My Family roots

  • They put flowers on your food(see picture above)

  • The Architecture

  • Zambra

  • The Shops on Lexington

  • Hendersonville,Boone,Blowing Rock,Mt Mitchell,Rafting,Hiking,Lake Lure all within an easy drive of downtown Asheville.

  • Fine Arts Theater

  • Bele Chere in July

  • Winter

  • Spring

  • Summer

  • Fall

And many others.......

1 comment:

Nick M. said...

You say "Why Asheville..????" I say WHY NOT!! Glad you had a great time. Wish Laura and I had been there. I really hope we can go back around spring break time (and by we I mean you and Laura and I and whomever else).