Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ok .....So that last Blog sucked..........

I got some things to talk about tonight .....

Car Accidents
Yup ...My Mom had a car accident Tuesday night on her way home. The damage to the car was pretty bad and she is getting around on crutches for the time being ....but other than that and her hurt pride, all things will be ok.
Weather
Why cant it snow ? I am not talking about snow that we have to measure in feet .....but something in inches would be nice . Not every year ....but once every few years would not hurt anything .....I think the last time that we could actually measure snow around here was in 1993 when a huge storm went through and that was in March of that year!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont want that crud that dusts the ground and then poor little kids(and parents) go out and make feeble attempts at building snowmen. That kinda of snow kinda makes me mad and I would just prefer we not have that mess.
At least its been colder though !!
Television
I have recently been tuning into one of the funniest shows on TV and its THE OFFICE.....if you are not watching then shame on you. Borrow the DVDs from someone and catch up....or go here and get episodes for free http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-office-(us)/links?sort_method=datecreated&tag_name[]=full+episode
Speaking of TV ......FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS is my current favorite show on TV .....and next week LOST returns after a VERY LONG BREAK ......I am giving LOST 4 episodes to show me SOMETHING....ANYTHING.....My personal feeling is that the show has gotten too big ...To many stories going on and way too much to keep up with....I still dig the show and want to see it through to the end BUT I am ready to see something happen!!
I am also giving serious thought to giving up TV for Lent this year.....WOW , did I just say that ???????????
Poker Night
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......Will we ever all find the time to play again??
The Future
It's looking more and more like I will be going back to school this year..................My options are limited right now and I am ready to explore my way back into school. I am done talking about "maybe" going back .....its time to make this happen.....
Birmingham
The more I visit this city the more I really like it ......Compared to Montgomery ....well there really is no comparison ...Apples and Oranges!

Work is good ......family is good ......friends are good ......
See yall next time !!

No comments: