Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pop some corn and lower the lights...........

First ...I dont apologize anymore for being late in updating my blog ....But Nick said he would be more than happy to post on here for me if I was too busy .....I really think winning that Blog away has gone to his head !!!

I really dont have anything on my mind right now ....so I am gonna talk about some recent movies and television shows ...

MOVIES.....
Spider-Man 3- What can I say good about this movie? It ended ! Will Hollywood ever learn to stop when they are ahead? I guess the movie had its moments but they were few and far between and it was too long also .
28 Weeks Later-A sequal to a horror film that was actually pretty dang good. I went to see this one alone. First Mistake! I dont do horror movies very well!! I have walked out of more than I have actually sat through in the theater....I tend to be a baby about horror movies in the theater. You see, at home I can stop the movie ...walk around ....fix a drink...change my shorts because I just had the crap scared outta me!!!! You get the point but I am happy to say that I stayed for the whole movie. Check it out !
Children of Men(DVD)-Excellant show! Clive Owen might just be my new favorite British actor. Such a well acted movie and the scenes where they are rounding up the illegal aliens in Britain.....WOW ! Its really creepy to see these soliders placing these others into buses and shipping them off .....Anyone remember what happened in Nazi Germany? Or what could happen here in the US. Watch this movie!
The History Boys(DVD)-The setting of this movie is also in England at a boys school. The movie follows them as they prepare to leave their school and go off to college. I watched this one with Jason and he was able to give me some insight into the process of going to college in Great Britain. Pretty Good movie.
Come Early Morning(DVD)- Hate to say it but this is a complete and utter Chick Flick! But I really enjoyed it. Ashley Judd is the main lead in it and she does a great job. Small town type film. Good date movie
Bobby and Infamous(DVD)- Skipped some of Bobby and did not finish Infamous. Bobby is set in 1968on the day that Bobby Kennedy was shot at the Ambassador Hotel in LA. Too many story lines to really follow. Infamous is another telling of the Truman Capote tale when he wrote his great book IN COLD BLOOD.

Now go rent something!!


Peace

No comments: