Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What goes up ....

I cannot believe what I am about to say ...but here goes .....I think I might be tired of LOST!! I am not done with the show yet ..Folks will be the first to tell you that I am the worlds worst at getting into a show and then losing interest....Maybe that has happened with this show , maybe i just need a break ..13 weeks of new shows without any reruns or a break has been alot.....I mean we only have three weeks till the season is over BUT I am getting really tired of trying to keep up with everything. It entertains me still but increasingly it getting to where its not that much fun anymore. This past Wednesday promised to show us Ben's origins on the island ...and I guess it did but it was kinda subpar on lots of levels. Once again we were left with more questions than answers and at some point they have to start telling us SOMETHING. The whole "Jacob" thing kinda creeped me out .....and the deaths of all the folks at the camp was weird in a "Jim Jones drinking kool-aid kinda way"
I love our weekly LOST watching parties and I hope we can find something to take their place this summer (not watching old episodes of LOST though) but something....
I am glad the summer scheduling is coming up because it will mean a break from trying to figure things out .....Anyway, I am just a little put out by the show right now ...
Maybe thats the reason I have been watching so much of THE WEST WING! Even when it was not at its best it was better than alot on TV.
If all I have to watch this summer is FLIP THIS HOUSE, ACE OF CAKES, MIAMI INK and WEST WING reruns on DVD and anything else on cable then that is fine by me.......
ABC has said LOST will not return until January of 2008.
Fine by me !!

1 comment:

Nick M. said...

I thought last nights was good. I'm not quite burnt out yet, but I will be ready for the break. You know what I have to say about West Wing so I won't even bother. Ace of Cakes is GREAT thanks for pointing me at that one. Also glad to hear you are watching Miami Ink. Let me tell you about one other show you might like if you would just give it a chance...
...it's called Friday Night Lights. Try it, you might like it.

PS--I also agree that we need a new replacement show for Wednesdays this summer (New Top Chef starts in June) but NOT LOST RERUNS!!