Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's just a break ........

I watched Auburn get beat today. I watched Auburn play bad. I am upset.
Whats wrong with Auburn?
I dont know and I am guessing that many folks dont know either. This next week is gonna be full of folks calling for heads to roll on the plains........I dont think we need a new head coach ....I dont think we need a new offensive line coach.....the special teams coach is fine .....the defense is doing what it can considering .........Tommy Tuberville has done wonders for this program and I think he is the man for the job. Things just need tweaking a bit ...here and there maybe . We might not win alot this year ......and guess what ?? Thats ok with me .
My drive to watch Auburn has dimished the last two years....ever since Daddy died .....but hear me now ....I AM NOT LEAVING THE TIGERS......I say WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!

They have had a few times in the last three weeks where they showed a little spark......Kodi Burns is gonna be good ! Short of that ...I dont know whats gonna happen the rest of the season.
I want to say we are gonna win the rest of the games this season but its gonna be a LONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG season.

So maybe we should just take a little break ....enjoy the fresh fall weather that is just around the corner.....let your windows up and enjoy the cool nights .......Start getting excited about the upcoming holiday season that is just around the corner........sit on your porch or patio and have your favorite adult beverage with someone special in your life......take a drive out into the country with your car windows all the way down and your favorite music LOUDLY playing on the radio.....go on a weekend trip to the beach or the mountains.....Auburn football will be here when we get back !!!!
WAR EAGLE !!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Nick M. said...

I appreciate that you are not abandoning "the team" and that you are having a peaceful distance with it all but I still detect a slight note of the notion that you might not watch the games when they are on. I say watch them all and just not let us (I'm in on this one too) get as stressed out about it. I mean after all what are a couple of "peckerwood jackasses" like us going to do by yelling about it anyhow. I'm just saying...

Mrs. Morris said...

I agree with you and Nick. I say keep cheering them on and see what happens.

Of course the other things you mentioned doing don't sound so bad either. I LOVE fall weather and that all sounds like a good list of things to do!

ENJOY!

John III said...

War damn eagle buddy, War damn eagle