Sunday, September 09, 2007

A PAIN IN THE FREAKIN NECK ........

Literally ......
My neck started hurting about a week ago and got worse as the week went on .....and when I say hurt I mean PAIN!!!!! Horse standing on your groin pain. Hot poker in the eye pain. A small tear in a ligament in my neck was the diagnosis.....how in the crap that happened I dont know but I finally got some meds and am trying to get through this part but WOW ....I have not hurt like this in a while ......

Lets talk about the Auburn game for just a second .....I was upset to say the least. I did not attend Auburn University but its my school and my team and I want them to win every time they take the field. Having said that .....Its ok that they lost! The sun did come up Sunday morning it was just a little less orange than the day before. Am I moving away from LOVING Auburn ....Nah. I will always love Auburn but our relationship has moved to another level over the last two seasons. My Dad so enjoyed watching Auburn Football games and with him gone it really is different for me ......I still get excited and yell at the TV. Not as loud as John McF. though ....WOW can he yell LOUD at a TV HAHA ! I can tell you this ... My Dad would have loved watching a game with John McF.......Hate they never met
Things are different now thats all I am saying......I have friends who are deciding whether or not to move to another country.....I have friends at church who have children that are going back to Iraq in two weeks for their THIRD tour of duty ....I have friends who have recently been diagnosed with cancer .....I have self doubts about my job.....and my neck hurts. Auburn football just moved to another spot in my List of whats important. My faith....my family ....my friends.....my job....If i had a dog he would be listed here also ....little Artanis!!
Dont get me wrong ...I will watch them next Saturday ....I will still wear my orange game day gear....but from now on its a whole new ballgame ! Some of you will say "Fair weather fan you have become" and by some of you I mean Yoda.......but thats not the case ....This has been coming for a long time .....18 months or more. Anyway ....WAR EAGLE !

I am posting twice tonight because what I want to post is too long for one post and does not fit well with this one ....Peace

No comments: