Monday, December 24, 2007

And it came to pass in those days......

Not alot to say here tonight except Merry Christmas to all my friends. I love each and every one of you!
Its been a great month getting ready for the big day.....From shopping with friends, to church parties, to dinner with close buddies and then watching The West Wing (greatest show ever)!!
And now ...its here ! I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful day doing whatever it is you do ....I will close this post with a few of my favorite Christmas quotes and sayings ...
Peace Love and Joy to You!

Dear George: Remember-No man is a failure who has friends.
Clarence The Angel-Its A Wonderful Life.

And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
The Gospel of Luke

"But I am sure I have always thought of Christmas time, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time: the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow-passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. And therefore, uncle, though it has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good, and will do me good; and I say, God bless it!'"
Fred,Scrooges Nephew in A CHRISTMAS CAROL

1 comment:

jackie said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Can't wait to see you soon!