Thursday, February 14, 2008

Makin a list and checking it twice.......

I never thought this blog would last to see 100 posts I only ever started as a way to talk about my feelings and stuff associated with the death of my Dad ....So anyway, here I am still coasting along ....Thanks for reading !!
I was tagged by Stephanie and the best I can remember I have never been tagged before by anyone ...so here goes . 7 things ........


  • I am a huge HUGE fan of the following .....Frank Sinatra, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Gone With the Wind (the Book).
  • I once painted a dog smurf blue. I held him down and spray painted him...From nose to tail.
  • This is kinda sad ....but I have used AOL since 1997. I dont like changing computer "stuff".
  • A source of pride in my life is that my grandad said no to segregation in the early 1960s and lost alot of friends because of it .....I hope I would have the courage to do the same today.
  • I carry 3 Sacagawea dollar coins in my pocket. I have had them since March of 2001. Let me go on and say that I also carry a handkerchief in my pocket most days....
  • I dont use canned shaving cream. I use a brush and lather up with a cake of soap. Its true what people say about using this method....... It makes for a better shave. Try it. I am now thinking that I am a bit old-fashioned
  • and finally ...my favorite quote from FDR-"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward." So true .....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course you're old-fashioned... its part of why we love ya!

The Bean said...

Next time we're in town you'll have to do dinner with us and your favorite Bean couple.

Jason said...

Sounds great Bean....

Stephanie said...

I don't change computer stuff very often either. Thanks for playing along.

jackie said...

I love that you lather up with a brush... it is so neat!