Sunday, May 28, 2006

A few things on my mind .....


Glad to be back in Bama, music was great at church today , Bush never gets it, I bought a killer watch on ebay, after much thought I actually think I dig my iPod, I forgot how far it was to Dade City,Florida, margaritas on a sunday afternoon with your family might sound like a GREAT idea at 3:00pm but at 10:50 ....NOT SO GOOD UGH!, an orange grove without oranges on the trees still smells ALOT like fresh oranges, for two years in a row I have spent time visiting in a DISNEY themepark and both times I never once saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald.....no one....I am 32 years old and it amazed,shocked and kinda pissed me off ....what does it do to a 8 year old ??, watching people who think they can dance is a funny thing , the British are pretty cool folks , I like and use words like ....facinating , fantastic, marvelous, corridor , britches, indeed and lovely, discrimination in any form is wrong...plain and simple....this applies to blacks whites hispanics asians gays straights ...if you are denied something because you look different or live your life different than those "making the rules" then its wrong, ask anyone who really knows me ---I HAVE WEIRD MOVIE RULES, dont ask me to go to the beach and walk...I prefer the mountains, I think that if you really planned it right revenge could possibly be served hot, Is there a greater singer in the last 100 years than Frank Sinatra?, all we need is love, my nephew made the all star team, I REALLY missed my Daddy on my birthday today, nature vs nurture, I might never whitewater raft again, I spend some part of each day wishing I lived anywhere but here,I am trying to put my money where my mouth is , my grandaddy said that Santa was real and I believe him, Dave Ramsey for the most part if full of S*@T, they need to update EPCOT CENTER, cafe risque, western world -Thousands of boots for sale and "FRESH ORANGES" next exit are the only signs on the intersate in Florida,Divorce sucks, and for the last time ---I have never been married...never divorced......Camille was a hurricane in 1968 not my ex-wife. These are just a few of the things in my head tonight ....no wonder I cannot sleep...If this is hard to read ....SORRY...

No comments: