Friday, November 17, 2006

A National Day of Thanksgiving .......


Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. ~Edward Sandford Martin


Why is it just today that we seem to pause and give thanks for the wonderful people and things in our lives?

I have tried pretty hard these past 8 months to show my love to all things important in my life. I have failed at times to properly vocalize these feelings but all in all I really do think that those most important to me know how I feel. I few special mentions .....


My Mother and my Brother....What an incredible year we have had ! I know there are many members of our family but in a matter of hours it seemed as though we were the only three left. That maybe does not make sense but its how I felt and still somtimes feel. I have never known a person as strong as my mother. She amazes me daily . I see my Daddy everytime I see my Brother. For that I am very grateful. I love them both so very much .


To Nick, Laura and Mike.......What an incredible year we have had also !! For friendship,love, laughter.....you three have made this hard year bearable! Thanks!


To the other countless friends out there that might read this post ...know that I love each of you...old friends ...new friends...everyone.

May God bless each of you this Holiday Season.

No comments: