Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Consider Yourself

So....

Theres nothing quite as fattening as stupidity.


I really dislike tracking my eats because I feel pretty strongly that Im trying to make changes in my diet and myself that transcend keeping up with every crappy calorie that passes my lips.

I want to feel confident that I can live my life making sensible choices and eating a little more mindfully.

Its a nice sentiment...... but easier declared than delivered.

I was blaming my recent scale slowdown on my lack of dedicated excercise time, but the simple truth is that a pipe with a lot of little leaks in it can do as much damage as one big leak. Maybe even moreso because those teeny-tiny leaks are harder to notice and alot more difficult to contain.

Portion control, sneaky snacks, grab and go munchies, theyve all played a part in my recent weight woes, but what Im really struggling to correct are the late night THINGS that arent necessarily unhealthy.... but can sabotage me on the scale. Those are the issues im trying to rein in this week.

Just trying to be a little bit smarter about how I make my way through the day.

Ive come a long long way.

No comments: