Monday, May 24, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

So....

I found this online ...enjoy.
Also ...

Starting Weight - 381 lbs

Todays loss/Gain - 0.00 lb

Total Lost - 57.5 lbs

Todays Weight 323.5 lbs

What You Sometimes Want To Say At Your Weight Watchers Meeting

“Weight Watcher’s frozen pizza is delicious… if you like fake-cheesy cardboard.”
“This is what I get for losing 25 pounds? I’ve won better stuff playing Skee-Ball.”
“I believe that scale needs to be re-calibrated and I should know because I’m a full-time scale calibration technician.”
“Dip my fork in salad dressing? Lady, that’s just crazy-talk.”
“Is there a Weight Watchers iPhone app that shocks you when you try to eat pie?”
“Yes, that’s a five-pound gain, but I have a good excuse: there was a weekend in there.”
“A Big Mac only has fourteen points? Let’s ride!”
“That’s right… this week I’ll be using my ‘Get Out of Weigh-In Free’ Card.”
“I suppose it’s just a coincidence that “leader” rhymes with “eater.”
“We’re watching a movie at this week’s meeting: ‘Diethard with a Vengeance.’”
“Weight Watchers yogurt is fantastic… for grouting tile.”
“I can’t have gained weight! I haven’t eaten in 96 hours…”
“Order a pizza with no cheese? What kind of sick maniac are you?”
“No, I didn’t track all my points, but I did DVR every episode of ‘Top Chef’.”
“DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND? EVERYTHING’S SO DAMN DELICIOUS!”
“My family really let me down. They just sat there and watched me eat that can of Crisco.”
“I just don’t think “rice cakes” should be allowed to use the word ‘cake’ in their name.”

No comments: