Friday, April 25, 2008

The Sahara is a big place .......

I am a LOST fan ....no denying that fact at all ...I plan my week around LOST. ABC has not done the fans right with moving the show around this year. To me that is the best way for fans to stop watching is to always move something around on ya ....
This past Thursday LOST returned after a month off and I will be honest .....I am one confused fan.
I have no idea anymore where this show is going .....there are new story lines and threads....New people are on the island and main characters are off the island. I mean Ben shows up in the Sahara Desert and then on to Tikrit ........ Its confusing for sure....
Here is the thing.....I am growing a bit weary of it all!! The show has stretched itself so far from where it orginally started I almost dont recognize it . I would love to have some questions answered about LOST. A few. Just to keep me and other fans happy. It has gotten to the point that there is so much to keep up with each week that it makes it almost not worth it.....
Whats a guy to do ?? Stop watching ?? Nah ...I cant do that but some answers had better be coming soon .......

2 comments:

Laura Mielke said...

I love cereal the most and I really don't care if you know it and tell everyone.

Nick M. said...

You now what else is a big place? The internets (mostly a system of tubes). They are so big in fact there is even room for you (yes my friend you heard me right...YOU) to write a new blog. So Jason M. Gregg come on down...You're the next contestant on "My Blog is Outdated".