Thursday, January 15, 2009

180.....What Are You Doing This weekend?

So.....


I complain about my job .....I get frustrated with it from time to time ....I get down when I spend most of a day sitting with a man who has fairly advanced dementia trying to remember how long he has been married or in the house he lives in or what day it is.....I get upset when parents cause me headaches and kids cause even bigger headaches.


Then I sit back and remember that I have wonderful job that allows me to be home with my nephews when they are sick, to be off on a Tuesday to see Barack Obama sworn in, to take off early some days, to go in late some days, to have every Friday off, to travel all over ...


And speaking of travelling ....I will be headed here this weekend....





Lake Junaluska at sunrise .....
The youth group is headed to Western North Carolina for our first ski trip in 4 years and everyone is super excited about the trip. Should be a fun COLD weekend.....
Have a great weekend !!

2 comments:

Laura Mielke said...

that's how i feel about my job.

Stephanie said...

If you find any blackberry wine muffins, please eat one for me. Then bring another home - they are the best.