Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Whistle A Happy Tune

So.....

Who else out there is trying to wrap their minds around the fact that Easter is in ONE WEEK ?!?!?
I have mentioned before that sometimes working in a church takes something out of celebrating significant holidays. The Christmas season is just a blur at times....Working in a church you tend to get invited to EVERYTHING!! And while the sentiment is very very nice it sometimes leaves you feeling stretched very thin throughout the time from Thanksgiving to New Years. During the Lenten season you are helping plan events for Lenten Sunday services and on the nights of those services you dont really have a chance to slow down and actually enjoy said services.
Palm Sunday and Holy Week will also be a bit of a blur with end of the week breakfasts,Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter egg hunts at the church Saturday and then a full day on Easter Sunday.
I LOVE my job ...i really really do but again sometimes be so directly involved with things takes a bit of the punch out of things....Anyway.

I weighed in on Saturday and for the first time since i started this journey something happened....I did not lose and I did not gain. So I will call that a good weigh in!!

So to date

Starting Weight - 381 lbs

Todays loss/Gain - 0.0 lb

Total Lost - 60.5 lbs

Todays Weight 320.5 lbs

I also spent most of Saturday outside at the air show out at Maxwell AFB here in montgomery. Spending all that time outside has sent my sinues into overdrive. I mean its amazing how out of whack they are today ...
I hope yall all have an amazing Holy Week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've lost 60.5 pounds!!!!! What an accomplishment!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. JMH