Thursday, March 18, 2010

Taking Chances

So.....



Its been a couple of busy weeks for me....Really a couple of busy few days but no excuse for not posting last weekend after my weigh in. I gained ...again....and as I have said it happens during this long process. I am not discourged. I am not down but I am wondering "whats next"?



So to date....



Starting Weight - 381 lbs


Todays gain- 2.0 lb


Total Lost - 57.5 lbs


Todays Weight 323.5 lbs



I have done some reading and of course all signs point to the fact that I am on a plateau of some kind. I am counting my points. I am making pretty decent decisions about the food that I eat. When I do go off the grid I do my very best to figure the points and to figure them into my daily allowance. I am excercising not enough,but I am....

My body has finally figured out that I am doing something different and has FINALLY reacted to it ...I understand.

My next step is to see the folks at the gym and consider hiring that personnal trainer. For a few months at least.

I need to jump start things again and this is what I am going to do ....

Wish me luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. And keep moving forward. You'll figure out a way around that pesky plateau. Keep us updated. Amping it up at the gym might kickstart it.

Ryan