Saturday, March 06, 2010

Long Nights

So........

It was bound to happen I guess.....Usually if I know that I will be out of town or busy on Saturday and not able to make it to a weigh in then I will go on Friday. Well, this week I found myself busy on both days and was not able to make it Friday or Saturday. This is a first for me....Missing a weigh in !
We had our HUGE yard sale at the church on Saturday and it required me to be there all morning for that.....add to this that on Friday I was running around getting stuff for said yard sale and well I just did not make it by Weight Watchers.
It happens. I have to admit it was kinda weird not weighing in for the first time since last August 7.

If you know me then you know that I DO NOT SLEEP. Have not for years ...anyway this past week has found me with a cold of some kind and that has added to the problem. On Thursday night I took some medicine that WIRED me up instead of soothing me into a NyQuil slumber.
I think I got about 3 hours of sleep and add to that on Friday night I slept at the church and got another solid 3 hours.
Its now 11:20pm on Saturday night and you would think I would be dead asleep but nope...I am sitting here updating my blog.
So is my life I guess....

I will have updated numbers next week though ....thats a fact jack.

No comments: