Monday, March 10, 2008

OHhhhhhhhhhhhKLAHOMA .............

Where the hate come rushing down the plains ......!!
So many, if not all of you have maybe heard about the comments made by Oklahoma State Rep. Sally Kern.
Her comments were recorded at a Repulican Party fundraiser and quite frankly they make me sick to my stomach.
She clearly is upset with the "homosexual agenda" in America.....and what it is doing to the nation. She criticized gay people for indoctrinating children and plotting to take over school boards and city councils. She went on to say that gay people pose a "bigger threat, even more so than terrorists or Islam," to the United States.
"As a matter of fact, studies show that no society that has embraced homosexuality has lasted more than a few decades ,It's the death knell of this country."
How can we as citizens elect people that spew such incredible hate?!?!? I am not a tax paying citizen of the Great State of Oklahoma .....but WOW!!
She said that she was just representing her district and thats they way they feel also.....Are there no gays in her district? Perhaps not ....maybe they were all herded onto trains and sent to "work camps " out near Ft. Sills.....
We have seen this type talk before in Nazi Germany in the mid 1930s leading up to the end of WWII
Hitlers henchemen talked about the "morality " question.
In 1936, Himmler created the Reich Central Office for the Combating of Homosexuality and Abortion . The results of these administrative changes is very clear.
...While in 1934 766 males were convicted and imprisoned, in 1936 the figure exceeded 4,000, and in 1938 8,000. Moreover, from 1937 onwards many of those involved were sent to concentration camps after they had served their "regular" prison sentence...
BAD things have happended before and can happen again ....
Its easy to knock the "gay lifestyle" its the poular thing to do today .....because folks get away with it ! It makes me SICK

I am a christian ....have been for a long time and I love the fact that Jesus Christ who died for MY SINS also died for the sins of gays, blacks , hispanics , murderers and yes terrrorists. EVERYONE ....
Jesus loved all .....ALL ...and said that we were to love each other "This is my commandment, that you love one another, as I have loved you." John 15:12
I dont understand how we can say such terrible things about each other ....I dont get it

I think it was Dr King who said " We must learn to live as brothers or we will surely perish as fools"
Food for thought !!
I am pissed

1 comment:

Nick M. said...

I agree with you on this one. This person claims she's not 'gay bashing' and I'm sure if she had more rope she would have hung herself with lines about how this is what God thinks (you know that whole "God Hates Fags" thing). Well I can say this much, no God that I worship feels this way.

It is people like this that make being a Christian hard.