Monday, March 09, 2009

As Mayor......


So ....

We elect a new mayor tomorrow.....and I am voting for Todd Strange. After looking at all the candidates I decided that Mr Strange has the experience level needed to take Montgomery forward.

His closest challenger is Michael Briddell. The main argument I have heard from folks about Mr Briddell is that he worked closely with Mayor Bright and has what it takes to step into the mayors office. I aint buying that one ....

I have also had alot of folks tell me that Todd Strange is a Republican ...and how can I vote for a republican ??? Please....

Todd Strange has had years of experiances being a big business owner. He has held various jobs on county levels and has worked hard to bring more business to the city of Montgomery as well as the county. I like that he has the heart of a businessman . He knows we need more industry and more stores and more restaurants to provide jobs for people.

He can see what Montgomery needs to continue to grow ....

Michael Briddell will someday make a great mayor perhaps but just not now.

3 comments:

Eleanor said...

Ditto!

Anonymous said...

I have no opinion on Montgomery politics for obvious reasons BUT I'm curious about the picture at the top of your blog.

Was it taken in North Carolina???

Anonymous said...

I knew that was Barleys!! I love all of those Highland Brews (Gaelic Ale is my favorite)... they usually have at least a couple, you should try them.
Have fun this weekend.
Asheville is one of our most favorite cities :-)