Saturday, November 08, 2008

Tagged


Laura tagged me with this crazy idea ....here's what you do

Go to 4th file folder holding pics on computer

pick the 4th pic in the folder and tell about that picture ...


The above picture was made on August 26, 2008 at the Homer Small Boat Fishing Dock in Homer Alaska. We had just returned from our first day of fishing off the coast of Alaska and the guy in the orange pants was off loading our haul. His name was Paul.
We were all exhausted from a long day of riding the boat and fishing. BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN !!
I dont know if i am supposed to tag anyone ...so I wont !!

1 comment:

The Bean said...

I'm sure Brother Bean told you but I will be in AL the 10th through the 16th of January and will make your cake for you then if you will be around. Perhaps you can talk Brother Bean into creating some gourmet specialty for us all and I'll bring the dessert??? :)