Saturday, February 13, 2010

Almost Like Being In Love

So.....

I gained today. It happens. You lose. You gain. You worry about it and you forget about it. You move on. Kinda like snow....You worry it might be bad and roads will close and you think the end of the world is upon us but tonight...hardly a flake of snow remins. Meanwhile the Mid Atlantic states are still digging out of the storm that hit LAST weekend.
So I gained today and honestly I cant put a finger on what was the main thing that caused me to go up this week. I know I am stressed with work right now because of a big event coming up tomorrow (Feb 14) so maybe it was the stress and the fact that I did not excercise this week like i should have. No excuse really ...I just gained.
It seems for the last few weeks I have been caught in the 50-60lbs lost range. Thats a good place to be caught I say !!
Anyway ...Moving on
So to date ....

Starting Weight - 381 lbs

Todays Gain- 2.0 lbs

Total Lost - 57.5 lbs

Todays Weight 323.5 lbs

Thats all i got tonight folks ...I am whipped for some reason

No comments: