Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby You Belong To Me

So..........

Went today to weigh in since I have work stuff tomorrow morning and am pleased with my loss of 4lbs this week. And according to my numbers here I am now above the 60lbs lost mark AND below 320 in total body weight.
I am pleased....Especially considering that I ate pretty crappy at the Homecoming thing at church last weekend.
Anyway ....downwards I go...
Have a great weekend


Starting Weight - 381 lbs

Todays loss- 4.0 lb

Total Lost - 61.5 lbs

Todays Weight 319.5 lbs

4 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS JASON!! That is wonderful! I am proud of you!

Stephanie said...

Hey Jason, what kind of exercise are you doing? You talked about joining a gym at one point - are you doing that? Just curious. I've been working on exercising more consistently lately and just wondered what works for you.

Jason said...

Stephanie ....I mainly walk. I have used the gym to some degree but not nearly enough. I also have this small machine at home that I use from time to time but mainly its walking that is working for me ...
I joined the gym back in the fall and started then had to have surgery so that three me off and just have not gotten back into like I need to be

Stephanie said...

Hey Jason,

It has taken me a long time to be interested in the gym too. The biggest thing that helped was finding a buddy to go with me - I still won't go if she can't go, but as long as she's going, I'll join her. Otherwise, it's just boring (though good exercise).