Monday, January 04, 2010

At This Moment

So.....

Here are some things I really need to improve on in the year 2010

  • My sleep. I dont sleep very good. I will go nights without actually sleeping through the night. I wake up often but I dont ever really get to sleep. I have talked to friends and family and the consensus is that I need to have a sleep test done. I will do that soon.
  • My finances. I need to get out of any and all debt that I am in.
  • Eat more fruit. I eat a good bit now but not nearly the amounts that I should. I go to the store and buy large amounts of fruit and veggies and then they go in the bin of doom and then next thing I know I am throwing out A LOT of stuff.
  • Eat organic. Its going to be a costly affair to begin with but I have yet to read or see anything that says organic is not better for you. One recent research showed that regular foods processed in normal processing conditions might actually cause you to GAIN weight.Thats not something I am looking to do in 2010...Gain weight. I will start small with my organic ways and gradually add things in as I can.
  • Create weekly menus. I know there is a website out there where you can go and plan a menu around your weight watchers and then print off the recipes,buying lists and point values for everything. This sounds like something I would like.
  • Encourage more.
  • Lower blood Pressure. I am feeling that this is the year I can stop taking my meds for this ...we shall see.

I am glad that I am on the right track with things and am excited about where I am headed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am digging the positivity. With your sleep, it almost sounds like you might have sleep apnea. Definitely get that checked out.

Ryan