Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello My Baby

So......

This has been a stress filled last few days ....I will not even begin to go into all the details but needless to say that capping off today with car troubles ending having an alternator replaced on my car was just blech.
Having said that I have been rather emotional the last few days for some reason. I know some of yall are thinking EMOTIONAL!?!?! Yeah....I get emotional from time to time and the last few days have been tough for me....
As a result I have wanted to eat. This has never been like me ...I dont really eat when I am going through something but the last couple days have had me craving things like big juicy cheeseburgers....french fries covered in ketchup and YES mayo!!
I am working past it and have had alot of help from MRS L....but its still been tough. I am in some ways glad to have this chance to work through this time cause it tests me in some ways....I can understand better what works and does not work for me. At the end of the day I am going to take this as a great learning experience.

and now a little off topic
Haiti .....
I cannot even begin to imagine living in THE poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere and then having your entire life literally crumble out from under you in a matter of 30 seconds. I am really sickened by what we are seeing on the TVs tonight in regards to possible death tolls and property destruction.
My prayers are with those folks affected by this earthquake

No comments: