Saturday, January 30, 2010

I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.

So......

First of all a slight move away tonight from my regular blog post titles to pay tribute to my favorite president of all time. FDR's bday would have been today ...The title is one of his quotes

My friends...I am very tired on this saturday evening. This blog will be SHORT...
Had a long two days at work but I did manage to sneak away today and go weigh in for the week ...
I lost .5 lb this week ...a low number but a loss is a loss is a loss. I get losing .5lbs but its still a weird number for me to wrap my head around ...I will take it but its just out there for me ...

So To date

Starting Weight - 381 lbs

Todays loss- .5 lb

Total Lost - 58 lbs

Todays Weight 323 lbs

Thats all I got today except ...Goodnight my friends.

1 comment:

Laura Mielke said...

I agree with Talitha.