Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Foggy Day

So.....

Its been a busy busy week for me so far....I was out of town last weekend with my youth group on a ski trip to western North Carolina. We had a blast but heres the deal...I am exhausted!! We got back Monday and usually by the following day aftr a big trip I am back to normal(whatever normal is) but not this time....I have been dragging my tail all week.
Not sure why I am not bouncing back but each day is the same ...TIRED !
Add to that we are planning our 60th Anniversay and Homecoming at Dalraida UMC and I am knee deep in helping to plan all that...should be a great day but by the time it gets here I might be sick of homecoming stuff....BUT I am pleased to be doing anything I can to help out ...I really do love my job !

I have been in the process of a massive detox of my body after eating the food served to us at Lake Junaluska last weekend ...Oh wow that is some terrible processed food if I ever say any ...
Just nothing good about it ....I did manage to eat salads but the rest of the meals we had were pretty terrible. Been lots and lots of water this week but I have a bad feeling about weigh in this coming weekend ....not sure why but its just a feeling. Your body knows.

Someone sent me this the other day ....You have to write down 17(random I know) things that make you happy in a secret sorta way ...Here goes ...

  1. Archie Comics from the 70s and 80s
  2. Old telephones. Heavy loud ones.
  3. Walking when its bitter cold outside.
  4. The Beverly Hillbillies.....My all time favorite line on that show was when the Clampetts went to England and Jethro wanted to be a knight..."What's your name?"..."Jethro"....What's your surname?"...."Sir Jethro" HAHA
  5. Pack Place.
  6. Making up lyrics to well known songs.
  7. The smells of Thanksgiving day.
  8. A well delivered joke.
  9. Giving a good gift.
  10. Making folks laugh.
  11. Looking at old pictures.
  12. Picking up my nephews from school.
  13. The british accent on my Garmin GPS.
  14. Old christmas decorations.
  15. McRae Meadows at Grandfather Mountain.
  16. New shoes or boots.
  17. Being at the beach during cooler weather.

If you got anything you would like to share ...Please do ...

No comments: