Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rank Strangers To Me

So.....

Sometimes I sit down to write this blog and think..."Who really wants to hear me go on about my weight loss?" but then I remember that this is part of my accountability so here I sit .After a week of worrying about all the crap I put in my body at Lake Junaluska last weekend I actually went on Friday and weighed in and managed to lose 2.5lbs!
So to date....

Starting Weight - 381 lbs

Todays loss- 2.5 lb

Total Lost - 57.5 lbs

Todays Weight 323.5 lbs

Also I am pleased that to date I have lost 4 pants sizes. I got new pants at Christmas and am taking them this week to have them taken down one size. I am looking forward to the day in the very near future when I can go get pants at a place like Sams. Sams, you say ? Yes Sams...they have name brand stuff and its incredibly cheap...But their sizes only go up to a certain point BUT I am almost there....
Some older dress shirts are starting to hang weird and not look right when I am wearing them...
These are all VERY GOOD THINGS ...

Having said that I found this on a site and thought it was funny so I thought I would share tonight ...Enjoy.

Childhood obesity represents one of our greatest health challenges, so with that in mind, I’m suggesting a few edits in some of the most popular children’s literature to address the subject head-on…

The Adventures of Skinny-the-Pooh
Not-So-Little Women
The Very, Really, Really, Enormously Hungry Caterpillar
The Runaway Belly
Guess How Much I Love Ham
The Cat in the Fat
Where the Wide Things Are
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Diet
Oh, The Pizzas You'll Eat
The Velvetta Rabbit
The Little Engine That Could… But Never Did
Anna Rexia
Mike Mulligan And His Steamed Veggies
Pippi Wrongsnacking
Furious Gorge
Amelia Bread-elia
Binge to Terabithia
Chocolate’s Web
The Liar, the Scale, and the Wardrobe
The Boxcarb Children
Sarah, Plain,Tall & Fat
James and the Giant Pouch
Roll of Belly, Hear My Cry
Fatilda
Stuart Not-Too-Little

No comments: