Friday, December 18, 2009

Deck The Halls...

So.....

Tomorrow will be a busy day filled with family christmas time at my grannys house and i decided to go today and weigh in ....
I lost 5 lbs this past week !!! I dont know what I did different....I dont know how I manged to lost that much weight but I did and am very happy. Getting to 50 lbs is a HUGE deal for me ...its almost psychological if that makes sense....But here I am at 53.5 lbs to date...I said back in August that it would be cool if i managed to lose about 60lbs by Christmas....6.5 lbs is not that far off folks ...
WOW...

So to date

Starting Weight- 381 lbs
Todays loss- 5 lbs
Total Lost - 53.5 lbs
Weight Today- 328.5 lbs

3 comments:

Laura said...

WOW jason!!! CONGRATULATIONS! on the whopping FIVE pounds this week AND the FIFTY THREE pounds total...incredible. not to mention these things happened during the holiday season! WHAT!?!? you are awesome! high fives all around!

Mary Tyler S. said...

whoa! IMPRESSIVE!! Congrats on 50 lbs!! Now if we can just work on the Sleep....

mary said...

i am so impressed with you! congrats. i think it is really awesome that you had such an awesome perspective on your first "gain" and then lost more weight than usual this time. its so much easier to get discouraged and slack off.