Saturday, December 26, 2009

Seasons Of Love

So.....

Went to weigh in today and please find below the results

Starting Weight - 381 lbs
Todays gain- 1lb
Total Lost - 52.5 lbs
Todays Weight 329.5 lbs

I have said before that I am totally ok with gains here and there. I know its part of the process. So to have made it through almost 5 weeks of roasted turkeys,dressing, ham, cheesy "stuff", sweet chocolate "stuff", cakes, cookies, pies, candies,casseroles,homemade breads, egg nog and a taste of alcohol here and there ....I am very please to have only gained 2 pounds over the course of the season. Add to that I managed to lose alot more than I gained so I think i am on the right track.
ALSO....I got new pants and am proud to say that since august I have dropped THREE pants sizes. My old belts dont fi(got a new one today)
So thats good ....
I am pleased to have a WONDERFUL friend joining us at WW and cannot wait to be on this journey with her. Its gonna be a blast.!!!
I will be taking a year ending week off and wont report in till NEXT Saturday ...
Have a great END OF THE YEAR WEEK!!

No comments: