Wednesday, December 23, 2009

O Holy Night

So......

Its Christmas Eve !

My thoughts on another year gone by ....
  • I am still in the same job. I love my job and the folks I work with ....Its a frustrating job at times but at the end of the day I go home happy and content with the with the work I am doing. I know alot of folks who cant say the same thing ...
  • I am amazed sometimes at the folks who HATE Montgomery. Montgomery is a nice city and my adopted hometown. Be nice to her....
  • Having found out this year that I have hearing problems in one ear only makes it seem like I hear even WORSE ....The roar is still in my ears and I am looking forward to the day when that ends.
  • I got to spend some great time in Western NC this past year ....Going 4 times total.
  • As you all know, Health become a big issue for me at the end of the summer. 2010 is shaping up to be an AMAZING year....I have a few personal goals that I would like to see achieved by this time next year and with some hard work and determination I will do it. I am also excited to have folks join up on the journey. Its gonna be FUN!
  • Speaking of health stuff ...sometime after the first I am going to finally schedule some type of sleep test. Lack of Sleep = poor health. I get sick with little things alot...colds sinus etc...time to check this out.
  • I am going to go hiking next year. Not a stroll in the woods by my house but a real weekend long hike ...maybe longer. Jmcfee is going to be my guide cause he is the great hiker !!
  • I continue to find so much love and support from my WONDERFUL friends. Nick, Laura, MrLucas, Jackie, John, Laura, Jason,David, Ryan, MT, Steve,Mary and Lane.....Yall make my life meaningfull and amazing. Where would I be with the love and support ...I just dont know. Words cant express my love to yall....
  • I started to Twitter this past year....do I like it ?? Verdict is still out but I am still tweeting.
  • My family....I love yall for everything yall do ....
  • I say it every year ...but I still terribly miss my Dad. I dont think that will ever change.
  • I dont have any movie lists or music lists to share. I see alot of stuff on Netflix and buy alot on iTunes but I have weird tastes in both at times ....

I could go on and on .....

After this coming weigh in on Saturday I am going to be taking a week off from blogging till the first Saturday in January 2010. As you can tell I have used song titles since August for my blog titles ....should i keep it up or change to something else..? Sometimes the song titles match something in the post itself but other tiumes i just like the song ...So should I keep things the same ?? Let me know

Thats it for tonight ...its getting close to 1:30 am and I need to be up early tomorrow

Peace Love and Happiness to you all and Happy Christmas Eve

No comments: