Friday, December 11, 2009

Mistletoe and Holly


So.....


Twitter or Facebook....This post might ruffle feathers but here goes


I do both but I only do one regular. Facebook. I like facebook cause I get a real name, I like posting updates from time to time. I like seeing pages of pictures.I like leaving comments. I dont do the farmville thing but hey to each his own....

I still dont get Twitter....

I stink at Twitter.....I follow a couple of folks on there that post about weight loss and thats fun and of course I follow just about all of my blog readers out there ...Yall do a good job at updating Twitter. I will sometimes go a whole day without even thinking about it ...I will check FB many many times during the day...

With Twitter I always feel behind ....

See in my opinion there is an art to being a great Tweeter. You must have a really good blend of letting people into your life, re-tweeting motivational quotes, leaving good direct messages, and using the @ often. I dont do all that ....

With all of this being said, I haverespect for the weight loss Tweeters that are good at it.

I do think that being a good Tweeter takes talent.

I just dont have that ....

No comments: