Friday, December 04, 2009

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

So.....



It was in the news this past week that Jared from Subway fame seems to have a gained a few pounds...

Yeah ...That happens when you struggle with being overweight. ET on television reported on it, Perez " I am perfect so dont bash me" Hilton commented on it ...and it was online on several different news sites. Everyone you read or heard commenting on it was SHOCKED....

Pssssst ...heres the deal-Weight loss struggles and obesity have been around a lot longer than Twitter,Facebook, AOL and Perez Hilton. They aint going anywhere anytime soon.....

I hate it for Jared if he has gained some of weight back but you know what ...He has inspired alot of folks to get serious about their health. Maybe not eat Subway every day for two years but they are doing something maybe.

I read on my AOL page(yeah I still use AOL) anyway on their health page "That's Fit", they said that Jared was "Toting some extra baggage and not the kind on wheels....looks like his mid section is spreading like the mayo on a Sub sandwich"

These are folks who are supposed to care about folks being healthy and yet they decide to make fun of the guy ....That angers and saddens me. They blasted him just like Perez Hilton and they are supposed to be on our side.

I hope he pulls this around and is alright and back on track with weight loss....I am pulling for him and you should be too !

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

I haven't seen this anywhere yet, but I know I will. I am sorry for Jarod -- all of us for whom managing our health doesn't happen without some extra care have BTDT, and some of us more than once. There's a quotation I found a long time ago that I loved, and I'm sorry I can't remember who said it, but it boils down to this: the only thing harder to do than begin is to begin again. What they didn't go on to say is that we are worth beginning again for.

Anonymous said...

Perez Hilton is a scumbag. Anyone who could feed off of people's hurt/pain/secrets the way he does is pretty vile in my opinion.

Ryan