Saturday, December 05, 2009

Winter Wonderland









So....
It snowed somewhere last night but to the best of my knowledge it was a wash here in Montgomery. I mean I had friends in Texas who saw snow and West Alabama saw accumulated snow. Friends in Baltimore, NYC and North Carolina ....Snow, Snow Snow ...but we got rain.
Oh Well...

I spent a good portion of today with my great nephews , Hunter and Connie. We spent the day making a gingerbread house and making some little stained glass ornaments. I remember as a kid doing the same thing with my aunt and wanted to share it with my nephews. We had fun!

Oh I also went to weigh in and here are the numbers ...I managed to lose 3.5lbs this past week!!
So to Date
Start Weight - 381lbs
Todays Loss- 3.5lbs
Todays Weight - 331.5
Total Loss- 49.5lbs

In four months I have done something that i really thought might take me a whole year to do and for that I am thankfull !!
I am pleased with any loss and you all know that ...Thanks for the continued support !
As Francis Albert used to sing " The best is yet to come....."

3 comments:

Eleanor said...

Awesome!!! And I ain't talkin' about the gingerbread house, although that's pretty cool, too.

mary said...

OMG JASON!!! You have lost 50 pounds. It really shows. You look great. Glad you had fun with your nephews.

Anonymous said...

Incredible man...You just keep on doing it!

Ryan