Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ding Dong Merrily On High !

So .....

This will be a short one but I went today to weigh in and I had manged to lose 2.5lbs !!
So as of today

Start Weight-381lbs
Todays Loss - 2.5lbs
Loss to date -41lbs
Todays Weight-340 lbs

Needless to say I am very pleased considering that this past week really saw me off kilter as far as my diet has been going. I have not excercised one bit, have not had much success at drinking my water like i usually do. I have eaten good this week and thats helped keep me going in the right direction. My biggest concern was that I would gain due to the impact of all the drugs that were in my system.
No worries there though....
Speaking of water and my schedule with that ....When I get to work each morning I fill my 32oc water bottle and start drinking. Usually by 11 or 12 I am done with at least two of these bottles.
I also drink water at other times during the day but for the most part I drink it all at my desk during the day. Being out from work this past week really through me off my schedule ...anyway water over the dam as they say right ? HA
I go to Atlanta on Friday for a 4 day work conference thing and will once again have a test as to my limits of eating and such. I am not looking for a repeat of last years trip to Nashville!! Blech

Thats it for me
War Eagle !!

No comments: