Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Santa Baby

So.....

Its the week of Thanksgiving and all is well here on the diet front. Ask me Saturday if things are still great !! Ha
But for real I dont really plan on going overboard this week. I have a listing of points for traditionl THanksgiving items. Dressing, sweet potatoes etc. I am expecting a great week followed by a great victory by the Auburn Tigers on Friday. Tree decorating this coming weekend and then sliding full force into the Christmas Season

I had a full weekend last weekend in Atlanta. Ate some pretty decent food but managed to stay within my points. I think I am starting to move past the point of stressing so much about going out of town and eating. I did not drink enough water or have enough veggies but I did pretty good. The main thing is I had a great chance to connect with some old friends...and we had a nice time catching up. Oh, I also went to a conference thing....

Thats it for today
More tomorrow about the Thanksgiving menu.

No comments: