Thursday, November 05, 2009

Mama Dont Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys

So....

I like blogging ....It keeps me honest. It keeps me motivated. The feedback has been great and I have almost posted 100 blog posts since starting my diet...so HOORAY!

Something I dont like is the term "fat". TO call me fat is not nice....when I think of fat I think of a nasty piece of stuff you leave on your plate after you eat a nice steak. A slimy, sticky foul piece of something on the side of your plate....
I am overweight...That is what we should call it because its true. I am over my desired weight. I can deal with this ...

Another thing I have been thinking about alot lately ...I need some new pants. Mine are not huge but they sure dont fit right anymore . The area around my thighs in the back are crazy baggy....my waist is down also and add to that that I now have one belt that fits. The others are too loose when you take them all the way down to the last belt notch.
I like nice pants....I like Polo pants. They tend to be expensive...Like $75-85 dollars a pair expensive. So do I just bite the bullet and get some that fit better now or get some inexpensive pants to make due for now ...
Also I have decided against altering anything at this time because the ladies I spoke with said that trying to fix the baggyness of my pants would result in the pants not fitting right overall.
CRAP! They can take in the waist but its the other that sorta bothers me but ...anyway.

I was asked not to mention this in my post but today is Guy Fawkes Day.
Its also an anniversay of sorts for me and a great friend.....I appreciate all the love and support I have been given these past 3 years...Dont know where I would be without you !! Love you bud
AND today would have been my dads 64th birthday ....Hard to believe that its been 3 years since he died...

Peace and Love

No comments: