Saturday, November 28, 2009

O Tannenbaum

So....

Tonight we had the big "Welcome Home Baby Rosemary...Lets help Mom and Dad put the tree up" at the Lucas house and all went very nice. Baby R is delightful by the way ....

I went today to weigh in and was a bit worried after my trip to Atlanta last weekend and then my big Thanksgivng feast on thursday....Well, I managed to lose 2lbs this week!! How bout that !?!?!?!?!

So to date

Starting Weight 381lbs
Todays Loss-2lbs
Total To Loss To Date- 46 lbs
Weight Today- 334.5 lbs

I am happy and I am tired...Where in the world did the holiday weekend go ?
Peace and Sweet Dreams to you all

2 comments:

luke said...

very glad you could be a part of it all. i know Ms. Rosemary was very happy to see you.

Laura Mielke said...

Way to go Big Loser! I continue to be amazed and inspired! you look so great. keep it up. hope you will get to start walking again soon.