Friday, November 20, 2009

Its Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

So....

Today is the end of a busy day of getting up extra early, going to work for a small bit, going to weigh in, travelling to Atlanta for a conference and ending the night meeting up with some old friends for dinner and catching up time.
As I mentioned I went today to weigh in and am as always pleased to report that I lost another 3lbs this past week.

So to date ...

Start Date -381lbs
Loss Today-3lbs
Total Weight Loss-44lbs
Weight Today-337.5lbs

How excited am I that I am now below the 340lb mark??? VERY.
Some of the comments I have been getting from folks about my weight loss is ..."WOW, but its gotta be so hard" Yes, Its been a new thing for me to get used to and yes its meant giving up a few things but overall its been a great experience for me . But as always with WW you can have anything you want its just about making a right choice and sticking with it ...deciding do I want to drink my calories or eat them. Deciding do I want to run by McDonalds for a quick fix or do I want to go home and eat something that if filling and good ....
I know that the day will come when I will step up there and register a no loss or a gain ....or maybe that will never happen.... I dont know but what I do know is this ...I am headed in the best direction possible in my life right now and for that I am pleased.

This next week we will officially enter the "Holiday Season"....Am I nervous about the food offerings that are just around the corner ....not really. I will eat Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and get things going ....I will not keep things off my plate but I will use the moderation key. I will enjoy Thursday just like I always would have.

As I mentioned earlier we are in Atlanta this weekend for the National Youth Workers Convention. Its a great chance for youth workers to connect with other youth workers and to talk and relax. Its our weekend and we make the most of it. I always enjoy my NYWC time.
As a plus to being in Atlanta we also get to see old friends while here....We had a great time tonight with folks. Catching up and talking ...sharing were our lives are right now. The conversation was really great. It was also great seeing them ....

I might not be posting as much this weekend since we have to pay for WiFi at this hotel. Its a nice hotel right downtown and acrros the street from the Georgia World Congress Center but I am not sure if its worth paying each day for internet access when I can come down here and use it for free in the Business Center. Also we are going to be pretty busy with the conference going on till Monday morning.
Anyway...Yall might not hear from me again till Monday night or even Tuesday.

On a very bright note ...Atlanta is already decked out in Christmas decorations ....a wonderful site. Downtown Atlanta at nighttime is a beautiful site.
Have a great weekend
Peace

No comments: