Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dont Know Why ....

So......

Today was an absolute beautiful, pre-fall day here in Central Alabama. Just to be outside for any amount of time should have made you happy. For me anyway ...

I am very pleased to let everyone know that I went for my first weigh in since starting the new stuff last weekend and the numbers dont lie...I lost 7 pounds !
I was pretty shocked actually....I kinda figured that I had done pretty good for the week but nothing compared me for that number. So that puts me at 374lbs. Headed in the right direction for sure. I cant put my finger on it but I just never thought I would do that in one week ...
I know guys lose quicker.....and that sometimes during that first week you can lose alot but still seven pounds is seven pounds. I am very happy and pleased with my first weeks progress.
Now its time to add in some other things that will help keep me going towards my ultimate goal.

Tonight was a fun night of catching up with old friends and meeting some new folks who were very nice and seemed like folks you could easily hang out with and have a good time. I am at my most comfortable with my friends. My friends just know me and get me in a way that others dont...
God Blesses us in so many ways ....

Its midnight and I still need to finalize some stuff for Sunday School in the morning ...
I appreciate yall reading so far ....Stay Tuned !!

6 comments:

Eleanor said...

Congratulations, Jason!

There will be weeks when you lose lots, weeks when you don't lose as much as you're sure you should have, and weeks when you don't lose an ounce and truly can't figure out why.

Everybody who's done this successfully has had all three of those sorts of weeks -- so get ready!

Stephanie said...

Yay! And I'm with you - 7 lbs is 7 lbs.

Laura Mielke said...

I am so happy for you and can't wait to keep reading... you are like a good book and I can't wait for the next chapter. It was great seeing you tonight and I am glad to be one of (THE BEST) friends you have ;)

Anonymous said...

I hesitate to comment after the Chineese writing but here goes. First, congratulations, Jason. Losing 7 pounds is something to really be proud of. I'm happy for you. Second, I wish everyone who reads Jason's blogs could have been at Wednesday Night supper for "Broadway under the Steeple." Jason sang "Some Enchanted Evening," and it was awesome. JMH

mary said...

JASON!!!! That is AMAZING. Congrats! I'm so proud of you... how encouraging to have such a great start.

That's all I've got.

Valerie said...

Seven pounds is awesome! Way to go!