Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just You Wait ....

So......

Another great day of beautiful weather .....another great night of catching up with friends....
Another great episode of Mad Men ( no matter what LM says !!!)....

I heard this story over the weekend about a guy who was about my age, height, weight and he started the same program that I am working on to get into better shape...
In the past like 17-18 months he has lost 190lbs!!! He orginally joined because his doctors told him to lose weight BEFORE having gastric bypass surgery. He started and really enjoyed it and just stuck with it ...That is AMAZING and almost hard to believe. I asked the lady telling the story to repeat it twice just so I heard it right....
That is a whole complete person ...Gone. Just astounded me ...His story is enough to keep me going for weeks for sure. Glad to have had the chance to hear about and it has me wanting to meet this guy just to talk and see what advice he has to offer another guy on the same journey.

and a couple of things to remember about me ...

I will sing loudly in the shower if given the chance
I will laugh out loud while listening to A Prairie Home Companion
I am pretty level headed ( I think)
I don't like cats (sorry Sullivan)
I do enjoy live theater (or is it theatre) but don't go nearly enough
I would rather be with folks on a porch than at a bar any day of the week and twice on Saturday.

Thats about all I got for tonight ....Hope everyone had a great Sunday
Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan and Sebastian are devastated that you don't like them...

I know a lady that lost over 100 pounds. So it can be done with perserverance, so keep up the good work!

Ryan

Stephanie said...

I love A Prairie Home Companion.