Thursday, August 27, 2009

Here's That Rainy Day


So.....


I walked tonight.....I walked in the rain. This might sound nuts and totally crazy but there was something incredibly relaxing about it. I also have found that one of the big keys for me walking is picking the right music to walk with...
If you know me then you know what type music I like and listen to....For the most part its been Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Basie, Miles Davis with some Mozart and Bach mixed in...
I have also listened to Patsy Cline and Hank Williams. Pat Green and a little Earl Scruggs.
It makes it go SOOO much quicker but tonight had a nice relaxed feel about it although I was really moving....

With this system I am on for weight loss you count your points. Almost every food item on the planet(or most of the planet) has a point. If you eat it you count it. I am still struggling to use all my points each day and I guess that a good thing and a bad thing.

I am staying on track BUT I am possibly not getting enough to keep my metabolism going....So I will continue to work on getting rid of the points.

I also know that you can add back points for the walking, lifting, running etc that you do ...but I am not doing that ....
Thats about it for tonight ...My plan tomorrow is to possibly sleep late !!

1 comment:

Laura Mielke said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying your walks! the benefits will amaze you. just three mornings of walks this week for me has made me feel so much better. keep on keepen' on.